Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Although I never saw the originals, this is amazing. Just keep doing what your doing. And just don't forget: "A la peanut butter sandwiches!"

HOW TO GET THE PUSSY IN FIVE EASY STEPS HOW TO GET THE PUSSY IN FIVE EASY STEPS

Better than what I expected it to be... and do the steps really have anything in common? Just wondering, cuz I dont think so.

TheJanitor9k responds:

Not really, we all just made our cartoons in less than 24 hours so it was just a tossup on what the other people were doing.

Button Clicker Button Clicker

There are so many games like this, its very quick to get over with, and the music even stops after a while. Atleast they tried to make something.

Vecodex - SDLG :v Vecodex - SDLG :v

Love the song, sounds great. I just feel that it's missing a good top line melody. The drops especially feel quite bland and repetitive without one, and makes the song awkward to listen to. Sounds alright otherwise. ^.^

VecodeX responds:

Ok, Thx!

FUTURE BASS WIP FUTURE BASS WIP

Sounds great from what I can hear, but I feel that it needs a baseline... also when you make it have toe full stops, make them actual full stops, not a wavering lead synth, just a tip.

Zelgeon responds:

Don't worry man, the final result will be much better than this

Lift Lift

Great song man. Smooth transitions, great background pad blending, and overall sound is almost perfect! The song gives me a feeling of being chased in the middle of the city, having everyone around me, watching and talking, ducking into a few alleyways trying to get away, and coming back out again only to still be followed. Nothing bad at all to say about this.