FUTURE BASS WIP FUTURE BASS WIP

Sounds great from what I can hear, but I feel that it needs a baseline... also when you make it have toe full stops, make them actual full stops, not a wavering lead synth, just a tip.

Zelgeon responds:

Don't worry man, the final result will be much better than this

Lift Lift

Great song man. Smooth transitions, great background pad blending, and overall sound is almost perfect! The song gives me a feeling of being chased in the middle of the city, having everyone around me, watching and talking, ducking into a few alleyways trying to get away, and coming back out again only to still be followed. Nothing bad at all to say about this.

Pianore - Ceres Pianore - Ceres

I will say, I love the concept to the song, but the drops were just a bit too heavy. It took away from the overall song, especilly the second drop, just because the saws were placed in spots where it doesn't go with all the background pads. And don't worry too much, I am always very picky about that sort of stuff as I am primarily a trance and chillstep artist myself. Great job over all though, I love it.

Neat's new demos! Neat's new demos!

First track sound nice as it is, and should be finished, but not as of now... 2nd track if you are evne gonna finish it needs a ton of work. Meanwhile, track 3 is more of my style, as well as it has alot done already and the one I like the most. Overall, my vote is #3 to finish 1st, then #1 after if u have time.

GGMiXsiMusic responds:

Now it's 2v2v1!
(one vote allowed)

Thanks for your vote!

Pianore - Cosmos Pianore - Cosmos

First of all, this is a really nice song. You should be proud of it. On the other hand, it is a little soft sounding, but that sort of brings out that Traditional Chinese feel that you were going for, so I don't have too much of a problem with it. And the end doesn't seem too rough to me. 4.5/5

PianoreGD responds:

(future house) Happy Moog (future house) Happy Moog

Nice... just... plz turn down the general volume, especilly the kick...

Bottles Bottles

I know the song is suppost to be dark, but does really have to be so much dissonance? Especilly with the bell part, it just sounds all off. It adds to the ark feel, but not enough at the cost at how bad it sounds with everything else.

Stay With Me (Emotional Mix) Stay With Me (Emotional Mix)

O_O omg... wish I could download this right now. Just my style, and I see nothing wrong with it. O_O I'm just amazed right now, I can't speak...

Eargasm87 responds:

Wish Granted! Check your PM. Merry Christmas!

Trancegolic (loop) Trancegolic (loop)

I personally like it, and I know how it could be used. Just wish it actually was used in a song. But on its own, this is really nice.

Endless Serenity Endless Serenity

I love it! Perfect blend of sounds, just what I like to see. Only thing I could see better is justa little bit more on the background chords, but thats just me. Great Job!

Mekkatech responds: