Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1) Super Mario Bros. Z (Episode 1)

Although I never saw the originals, this is amazing. Just keep doing what your doing. And just don't forget: "A la peanut butter sandwiches!"

HOW TO GET THE PUSSY IN FIVE EASY STEPS HOW TO GET THE PUSSY IN FIVE EASY STEPS

Better than what I expected it to be... and do the steps really have anything in common? Just wondering, cuz I dont think so.

TheJanitor9k responds:

Not really, we all just made our cartoons in less than 24 hours so it was just a tossup on what the other people were doing.

Button Clicker Button Clicker

There are so many games like this, its very quick to get over with, and the music even stops after a while. Atleast they tried to make something.

FUTURE BASS WIP FUTURE BASS WIP

Sounds great from what I can hear, but I feel that it needs a baseline... also when you make it have toe full stops, make them actual full stops, not a wavering lead synth, just a tip.

Zelgeon responds:

Don't worry man, the final result will be much better than this

Lift Lift

Great song man. Smooth transitions, great background pad blending, and overall sound is almost perfect! The song gives me a feeling of being chased in the middle of the city, having everyone around me, watching and talking, ducking into a few alleyways trying to get away, and coming back out again only to still be followed. Nothing bad at all to say about this.

Pianore - Ceres Pianore - Ceres

I will say, I love the concept to the song, but the drops were just a bit too heavy. It took away from the overall song, especilly the second drop, just because the saws were placed in spots where it doesn't go with all the background pads. And don't worry too much, I am always very picky about that sort of stuff as I am primarily a trance and chillstep artist myself. Great job over all though, I love it.